Top 10 Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week, and can even give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams.
1. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
2. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
3. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
5. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
6. Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
7. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
8. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt
9. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
10. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem