الأحد، 22 يونيو 2014
الأربعاء، 18 يونيو 2014
السبت، 14 يونيو 2014
الأحد، 11 مايو 2014
Top 10 Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week, and can even give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams.
1. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
2. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
3. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
5. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
6. Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
7. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
8. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt
9. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
10. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem
السبت، 10 مايو 2014
- The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. —Tony Blair
- The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet. —Reverend Theodore Hesburgh
- The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. —Kenneth Blanchard
- A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible. —Polybius
- A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. —John Maxwell
- A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be. —Rosalynn Carter
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. —Jim Rohn
- Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish. —Sam Walton
- A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. —Douglas MacArthur
- A ruler should be slow to punish and swift to reward. —Ovid
- No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. —Andrew Carnegie
- Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. —General Dwight Eisenhower
- The leader has to be practical and a realist yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist. —Eric Hoffer
- Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. —Brian Tracy
- A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. —Max Lucado
1. A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. —Lao Tzu
2. Where there is no vision, the people perish. —Proverbs 29:18
3. I must follow the people. Am I not their leader? —Benjamin Disraeli
4. You manage things; you lead people. —Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
5. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. —Max DePree
6. Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. —Warren Bennis
7. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. — General George Patton
8. Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. —Jack Welch
9. A leader is a dealer in hope. —Napoleon Bonaparte
10. You don’t need a title to be a leader. –Multiple Attributions
Here’s a small collection of quotes on forgiveness.
I especially like the quote by Catherine Ponder, it’s an accurate and useful observation of how things can work.
And it’s a good reason to forgive.
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.
The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbour as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant toward others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. We are prone to sacrifice others when we are ready to sacrifice ourselves.
Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.
Sir. Francis Bacon
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Most of us can forgive and forget; we just don’t want the other person to forget that we forgave.
To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
True forgiveness is not an action after the fact, it is an attitude with which you enter each moment.
Let us forgive each other – only then will we live in peace.Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
Sir. Francis Bacon